Media Services Mission
- Select and maintain a collection of audiovisual materials and multimedia resources readily accessible to the college community. Selection includes the preview and purchase of titles in support of the college's instructional programs and curricula. Maintenance includes processing, cataloging, and replacment of audiovisual materials in all formats.
- Provide audiovisual equipment and software classroom delivery services to the college community for instruction and special events.
- Support, and provide videotaping and editing services for classrooms, instructional programs, and special events.
- Provide media laboratory support for individual and group assignments requiring use of audiovisual and computer equipment, including Internet access and printing capabilities.
- Provide additional services such as duplication of non-copyright materials, faculty previewing and technical support.
- Provide circulating laptop computers for student use.