Using Google Scholar From Home
- Visit the Faculty & Staff Research Information area and click on Google Scholar or use this Google Scholar link.
- Use this link to let Google Scholar know about your LaGuardia affiliation.
- Google Scholar is now set up for the computer you are using. If you use more than one computer, repeat these steps for each machine or browser. Make sure you use the link above, as it's been configured to indicate your LaGuardia affiliation.
Finding a Journal By Title
Sometimes you find an article via Google Scholar, but it is not full-text. The steps below will help you find a specific article from a specific journal.
- Click the Find articles & books online (subscription databases) link on our home page.
- Click Find a specific journal or magazine
- Type the title of the journal.
- You will then see which databases contain your title.
Questions? Contact: Steven Ovadia, Web Services Librarian, at email@example.com