Request a Book from Another CUNY Library
To request a book, use the the catalog.
- Click All CUNY Libraries (found toward the top of the page).
- Search for your book.
- When you find it, click on the title of the book.
- Then, click the Request link at the top of the page.
- Type in the barcode on your CUNY ID card and copy it as your password.
- Select LaGuardia from the drop-down menu as the delivery point (or another school, if you'd like to pick it up someplace else) and click the Go button.
- Click the Logout link at the top to log out of the catalog.
- E-mail notification will be sent to your student LIVE@LaGuardia email account when the book is available at the LaGuardia Circulation Desk.
To check the status of a hold, click My Account at the top of the screen.
Need help with CLICS? Contact us!