Available at the Circulation Desk and in the Permanent Reserve Textbook Collection on a first come, first served basis to students with a currently-valid CUNY student ID (students from other CUNY schools may borrow material only during intersession at the discretion of Circulation Desk staff
- 2-hour (Reserve Loan) books: 1 book or 2 articles at a time, for a maximum of 2 hours, for use in the Library only (cannot be renewed)
- 3-day Loan books: 3 days (cannot be renewed)
- 14-day Loan books: 14 days (cannot be renewed)
Includes course textbooks and required reading materials. Items are removed from at the end of each semester (except 14-day Loan books) unless your professor notifies the Library
- Overdue fines are calculated by CUNY-wide policy at the rate of $0.10 per minute, 24 hours per day (maximum fine is $100.00)
- Please allow time to return your item. Lines may form during busy times. It is the patron’s responsibility to return materials on time.