Yes and No!
- Drop-off/pick-up services for Circulating Books (not Reserves or Textbooks*) are available Monday-Friday (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Place your requests in OneSearch. This video will walk you through the request process.
- You will receive an email when the book(s) is available for pick-up, typically within 48 hours.
- Materials can be picked up at the Library entrance.
- If you cannot pick up during the Library’s limited hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have trouble making a request, please email email@example.com us or ask a librarian for help in a chat session.
* Please note: Upon request, you can receive electronic scans of select chapters of textbooks remotely. Please contact a librarian via chat to submit a request. If chat is not available, email a librarian (make sure to have your name, EMPLID, email address, and details about the book and the chapter you need in the email).