At a Glance:
- Around 98,000 print volumes
- Around 776,000 ebooks
- 161 databases
- Almost 15,000 reference transactions per year
- Over 693,000 visitors per year
- It was originally in the M-Building, moving to the E Building in 1992 when construction finished.
- It originally opened with 18,000 books and media materials and 200 periodical titles.
- In 1983 we moved to an online catalog.
- The college archives were officially established in 1985.
- Ngozi Agbim was our longest running Chief Librarian, overseeing the library from 1976-2005, 30 years of the 45 years the college has been open.
Library Statistics Dashboard