At a Glance:
- Around 86,000 print volumes*
- Over a million ebooks*
- Almost 200 databases*
- Over 3,000 virtual reference transactions per year*
- Over 400 classes taught (online and in-person)*
- It was originally in the M-Building, moving to the E Building in 1992 when construction finished.
- It originally opened with 18,000 books and media materials and 200 periodical titles.
- In 1983 we moved to an online catalog.
- The college archives were officially established in 1985.
- Ngozi Agbim was our longest running Chief Librarian, overseeing the library from 1976-2005, 30 years of the 45 years the college has been open.
* Information via ACRL 2021-22