The Library at LaGuardia Community College is open for on-site use and borrowing of materials to anyone holding a currently-valid ID from any college of the City University of New York (CUNY), any CUNY-affiliated school, and the Empire State College of the State University of New York (SUNY).
- Subject to the exceptions in this policy, every visitor to a CUNY campus, whether accessing indoor or outdoor spaces, must provide proof to CUNY that they (i) are fully vaccinated or (ii) have had a negative COVID-19 molecular (PCR) test performed by an accredited lab no more than 7 days prior to the visit.
- Please note that CUNY has lifted the mask mandate for those who are fully vaccinated. Anyone who would like to continue wearing masks in any setting is welcome to do so at any time.
All visitors to LaGuardia must:
- Enter via the “Non-Vax Pass” marked doors
- Be prepared to display your I.D.
- Be prepared to display one of the following:
- Negative results from a COVID-19 PCR test taken within 7 days,
- Your original CDC Vaccination record,
- Excelsior App Vaccination record
Un-vaccinated persons must:
- Wear a mask while indoors and outdoors at all times, including in enclosed spaces, except briefly when eating or drinking (in which case they must maintain strict social distancing from other individuals).
- Maintain a minimum six-foot physical distance from others on campus.
Please visit our Policies webpage for more information.