These videos will teach you how to locate scholarly articles, find books and ebooks, and get better acquainted with library-specific terms. Some videos have a sign language interpreter. Some are available in Spanish.
- Getting Started
- Databases (Articles/Books)
- Scholarly Articles
- Artículos Académicos
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Books, Textbooks, and Ebooks
- OneSearch (with a sign language interpreter)
- When Should I Use OneSearch? When Should I Use a Library Database?
- Ebook Central
- Finding Textbooks (with a sign language interpreter)
Viewpoints on Current Issues
Literary Criticism and Education Research
- eMarketer Pro (with a sign language interpreter)