In Fall I 2022, the Library Department (E-101) will offer the following services:
- Ask a Librarian (Chat, Email, and In-Person, Reference Help)
- Circulation (Borrow/Return Books)
- Library Instruction
- Media (Borrow/Return DVDs, iPads, Laptops, and More)
- Periodicals (Print Journals and Newspapers)
- Study Space, Computers, Printers, and a Place to Get to Your Online Class
The Library’s operating hours* will be:
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8:50 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:50 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 p.m. to 3:50 p.m.
See the Library’s complete operating hours.
* Operating hours at service points at the Circulation Desk, Media Help Desk, Periodicals, and Reference Desk may differ from the Library’s operating hours as we slowly re-open the Library to full operating capacity.