In OneSearch, you can:
- renew books
- see when your books are due
- see any fines you may have
To log in OneSearch:
- Go to the Sign In option in the upper menu.
- Put in your barcode and password (your barcode is your password, unless you’ve changed it).
- Go to Loans menu option and Renew any book you want.
- Now you’ll see the new due date for your book.
To see your fines, go to Fines & Fees menu option.
Students can renew books once, as long as someone else has not placed a hold on the book and the book is not more than five days overdue.
- Books are renewed for four weeks from the date of renewal; so don’t renew too early!
- Reserve books cannot be renewed.