The Circulation Desk is right inside the Library near the entrance. It is where you go to borrow (check out) and return (check in) books from the Library using your validated LaGuardia ID card. You can place a book request (a hold) in advance:
- Place your requests in OneSearch. This video will walk you through the request process.
- You will receive an email when the book(s) is available for pick-up, typically within 48 hours.
- Materials can be picked up and dropped off at the Circulation Desk. There is also a drop-off bin outside of the M-Building.
- If you have trouble making a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org us or ask a librarian for help in a chat session.
Upon request, you can receive electronic scans of select chapters of textbooks remotely. Follow these directions to make a request.
Contact the Circulation Desk*
- Phone: 718-482-5426
- Email: email@example.com
* Operating hours at the Circulation Desk may differ from the Library’s operating hours as we slowly re-open the Library to full operating capacity.