To request a book from another CUNY Library, follow these steps:
- Go to OneSearch and log in to OneSearch using the Sign In option in the upper menu.
- Type in your CUNYFirst username and password.
- Search for the book.
- When you find it, select the title of the book.
- In the Get It area, select Request.
- By default LaGuardia will be the pickup institution.
- An email notification will be sent to your student LIVE@LaGuardia email account when the book is available. You can pick it up at the Library’s entrance Monday-Friday (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Please note: If you have trouble making a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.