Beginning Monday, November 28, the Media Help Desk will be temporarily relocated to the first floor of the Library near the entrance. It is where you go to borrow the following media items on a first come, first served basis:
- Audiobooks (PAs)
- Compact Discs (CDs)
- iPads (students only)
- Laptops (students only)
- Long Play Records (LPs)
- Videos (DVDs)
Please review our equipment loan guidelines.
You can place requests (a hold) for CDs, PAs, LPs, and DVDs in advance:
- Place your requests in OneSearch. This video will walk you through the request process. Please note that you cannot place holds on calculators, Chromebooks, iPads, or laptops.
- You will receive an email when the item(s) is available for pick-up, typically within 48 hours.
- Materials can be picked up and dropped off at the Media Help Desk.
- If you have trouble making a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org us or ask a librarian for help in a chat session.
Contact the Media Help Desk*
- Phone: 718-482-5431
- Email: email@example.com
* Operating hours at the Media Help Desk may differ from the Library’s operating hours as we slowly re-open the Library to full operating capacity.