The Media Help Desk has been temporarily relocated to the first floor of the Library near the entrance. It is where you go to borrow the following media items on a first come, first served basis:
- Audiobooks (playaways)
- Compact Discs (CDs)
- iPads (students only)
- Laptops (students only)
- Long Play Records (LPs)
- Videos (DVDs)
Please review our equipment loan guidelines.
You can place requests (a hold) for CDs, PAs, LPs, and DVDs in advance:
- Place your requests in OneSearch. This video will walk you through the request process. Please note that you cannot place holds on calculators, Chromebooks, iPads, or laptops.
- You will receive an email when the item(s) is available for pick-up, typically within 48 hours.
- Materials can be picked up and dropped off at the Media Help Desk.*
- If you have trouble making a request, please email email@example.com us or ask a librarian for help in a chat session.
Contact the Media Help Desk
- Phone: 718-482-5431
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*See instructions to return Student Affairs-borrowed equipment.