- Laptops are available from Media Services as a Portable Laptop Wireless Classroom for use in the E and M buildings.
- Includes up to 30 laptop computers plus 1 instructor presentation system (multimedia projector and wireless printer).
Faculty, please read and follow these terms and conditions:
- Complete this form at the Media Help Desk or online at least one week in advance of scheduled class. Group laptop loans are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Have a confirmed room assignment from Registrar which contains wireless access port and flat counter surfaces (not individual desks) for securely accommodating laptops.
- Provide copy of student roster.
- Arrange for Student Technology Mentors to be present to support student instructional needs.
- Media Services staff will be responsible for delivering, setting up and picking up laptops.
- Users must abide by City University of New York Computer Use Responsibilities (PDF)
- Laptop software should not be tampered with, nor no new software installed during lesson without obtaining
advance permission from Media Services
- Violations of these policies may result in suspension or revocation of privileges.
- Never leave laptop computers unattended. Faculty are responsible for equipment security when Media Services staff are not present.
- Any computer loss or damage must be reported immediately to Media Help Desk (E-201), (718) 482-5431.
By submitting this form, you accept the above terms and conditions
* – Required